Wednesday, December 7, 2016

"Masterwork" Tag Added

It's been nearly five years since I started this blog and within those five years, I've published many articles and created content in other ways. While I've made attempts to sort out the clutter, mostly by reverting content I think was awful for some reason back into a Draft (or Unlisted in the case of Youtube) and tagging the article as such, it's both embarrassing and tedious to do so. During this time I found that I have a tendency to reference specific articles in discussions. For instance, if a discussion on issues with WoW's leveling came up, I could contribute a list of points regarding the leveling experience and how it could be improved.

As a result of the previous observation and because the "Popular Posts" on the sidebar doesn't seem to change much or reflect the posts I would like readers to see, I am adding a "Masterwork" tag. This tag will be associated with some frequently referenced articles that are somewhat decent in some sense, such as how it reflects my opinion about a topic. At the time of this posting, only one article has this tag and I have a few tentative candidates, but hopefully it'll become populated with numerous articles to better sort good articles from the clutter. Once I tag enough articles, I'll add a convenient link in the sidebar that may or may not replace the "Popular Posts" widget.

Feedback, as always, is welcome. Also, a new Legion's Gameplay Loop article is on the way, as are a couple of other short articles related to WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment