Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Announcement I Should've Made Two Weeks Ago...

When I uploaded my brief (actually lengthy) rant on the removal of the legendary cloak quest from World of Warcraft, at the end of the video I mentioned an announcement of upcoming content for the Youtube channel. This announcement is the culmination of a lot of brainstorming of what to do with a large number of unlisted videos and how to handle them in a manner that would give viewers forewarning, much like with the posted announcements here or on my Twitter. The upcoming content, as explained in the video will be highlights from my Hearthstone streams and some occasional "rant" videos on topics I would usually write articles on but instead opted to create a video, mostly involving World of Warcraft and League of Legends (at least so far).

These changes will have some effect on the blog, mostly in the form of posting videos of certain rant topics instead of writing analysis articles or posting some of the Hearthstone highlights that make it to Youtube (but not all of them, as I intend to put what I consider the most interesting highlights here).

No comments:

Post a Comment