Sunday, September 23, 2012

World of Warcraft Short: Theramore's Fall (Horde), Now With 100% More Commentary

At the beginning of this week, the Theramore's Fall scenario opened up to serve as something of an pre-expansion event that would lead into the Mists of Pandaria and the overarching story (though there technically isn't one definitive story that will be driving this expansion, apparently). In this case the Alliance and Horde conflict is further developed to prepare for the events leading up to the defeat of a certain leader which I will not mention here.

Though there are already many videos and posts on Theramore's Fall, I decided to make my own to add to the masses of others for posterity, as this event is exclusive to a degree. What's different in this case (though the concept is also probably done to death) is that I detail methods to quickly get through the scenario if you are running it for gear as opposed to immersion and my commentary reflects as much.

On that note, this is the first time I've tried to do serious commentating, so I would love to have some feedback (go easy on me - I know my commentary will probably be as droll as Dyrus' is sometimes - no offense). With that said, enjoy my solo run of Theramore's Fall with instructions on doing an expeditious run yourself. Who knows? It may help when the level 90 version of the scenario!

No comments:

Post a Comment