Welcome to my blog that consists of a bunch of long, opinionated forum post-like articles compiled into something visually palatable for your reading pleasure. Note that many of these articles are old and may not represent my present day views, but remain available to read for the sake of posterity.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
World of Warcraft: Legendary Cloak Quest Rant
Today, I saw an announcement by Blizzard to remove the legendary cloak quest line that has spanned all of Mists of Pandaria's content. When I saw the announcement and, more importantly, the reactions to the announcement, I wanted to express my own thoughts on the announcement in the form of a brief article. Instead, I have opted to try a new format I have been considering for a while. After finishing my League of Legends stream today, I created a short rant video, which you can watch below:
As I say in the video, my rant is a little repetitive but I hope it gets the point across that I don't like what Blizzard is trying to do, particularly since it came so suddenly and it removes a lore-rich questline from the game with little reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment