Monday, August 13, 2012

Introducing League of Legends Content

Something I always look for is more games to play. This may be because I finish up (or get tired of) other games, or because ongoing games, such as World of Warcraft, may hit a slump (like at the moment). Many months ago, I came across League of Legends, a game I stayed away from because after my experiences with its precursor, Defense of the Ancients (DotA), especially with the community, but eventually gave in to at the request of a friend. While the community was somewhat like I expected, I still got some surprises, such as the kinder side of the League of Legends community and an accessible, free game that I could play when it would be suboptimal to play other games.

After the initial excitement wore off, I started thinking about how I could incorporate it here and on my Youtube channel. After much research, software downloading, and gameplay, I am proud to introduce League of Legends content on my blog and Youtube channel, starting with this:

I hope everyone gets the joke. I might remaster it later but for the time I'm satisfied with the video and image editing I did, since I have many League of Legends videos and articles I want to get going soon.

1 comment: