Welcome to my blog that consists of a bunch of long, opinionated forum post-like articles compiled into something visually palatable for your reading pleasure. Note that many of these articles are old and may not represent my present day views, but remain available to read for the sake of posterity.
Monday, August 13, 2012
Introducing League of Legends Content
Something I always look for is more games to play. This may be because I finish up (or get tired of) other games, or because ongoing games, such as World of Warcraft, may hit a slump (like at the moment). Many months ago, I came across League of Legends, a game I stayed away from because after my experiences with its precursor, Defense of the Ancients (DotA), especially with the community, but eventually gave in to at the request of a friend. While the community was somewhat like I expected, I still got some surprises, such as the kinder side of the League of Legends community and an accessible, free game that I could play when it would be suboptimal to play other games.
After the initial excitement wore off, I started thinking about how I could incorporate it here and on my Youtube channel. After much research, software downloading, and gameplay, I am proud to introduce League of Legends content on my blog and Youtube channel, starting with this:
I hope everyone gets the joke. I might remaster it later but for the time I'm satisfied with the video and image editing I did, since I have many League of Legends videos and articles I want to get going soon.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete