Monday, September 24, 2012

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Released!

It is amazing that just a year ago, Mists of Pandaria was but a rumor and a joke not to be taken seriously. After all, Pandarens, despite having a place in Warcraft lore (though admittedly Pandarens began as something of a joke), were ridiculed and negatively criticized for a variety of reasons. However, it is now September 25th, 2012, and Mists of Pandaria is a reality. The quest to level 90 begins and new content awaits.

I personally will be trying to win the race to level 90. I don't know if I'll come remotely close to the level 90 mark by the time the realm first achievements start rolling in, but I might as well try, as there have only been two opportunities for such realm firsts prior to this. For anyone else trying for the race to realm firsts, I wish you good luck. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the new content as much as I probably will.

Update: I reached level 90 in approximately 17 hours of play (kind of slow, to be honest. I messed around a lot and went rare spawn hunting), putting me at the 7th to reach level 90/3rd Hunter to reach 90 on my realm (5 realm firsts for classes plus another Hunter who got realm second for level 90 Hunter) I guess I can be satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment